Effective Date: 24-Apr-2023
Last Updated: 27-Apr-2023
Our Copyright Policy
- All content on this website(FOSSGuides.com), including but not limited to articles, images, and videos, are the property of the owners of FOSSGuides and are protected by copyright laws.
- You may share links to our articles on social media or other websites as long as a link to the original FOSSGuides article is included, and where necessary, proper attribution is given to FOSSGuides.
- We strongly discourage copying our articles and publishing them on other websites. This is to avoid duplicate content penalties from Google and other search engines. Using part of an original FOSSGuides article on your website or blog is accepted but with proper attribution and link(s) to the original article.
- If you wish to translate FOSSGuides articles in your own or another language and publish them on your own website, you are free to do so. But you must mention this website as the original source by providing a link to the original FOSSGuides article.
- If you wish to use our content for any commercial or non-commercial purposes, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request permission.
- If you believe that any content on our website infringes your copyright, please contact us immediately at email@example.com and we will investigate the matter promptly.
We reserve the right to modify this copyright policy at any time without prior notice. Please check this page regularly for any updates.
Thank you for respecting our intellectual property rights.